Monday, May 15, 2023

SECOND SHADE OF GREY by Susy Morpork

On my one shade of Grey i introduced you to one of my favorite tops the Lunar Vivi.

On this post I continue with that top but this time instead of a skirt I add leggings although not the Lunar ones as this is a post about just how versatile this top can be Inworld: Lunar and Friends (161,167,19)

As you can see I have opted for a green shade which just happens to go well with my ginger hair

I have teamed this top with a pair of leggings

Heidi Leggings by Riot this time in cream just to give a great contrast.

Inworld: RIOT District (126,152,2501)

The shoes are by *SBA* unfortunately no longer in existence which is a pity as she produced some wonderful shoes.

This is a very short post as it is just to show the versatility of this top and to return a bit of pressure on Eli giggle as she in local chat seemed to commit me to doing a post of every shade up to 50 giggle.

Ohh the eyeshadow is still Grey, just a differing tint.

hope you enjoy

loves

Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment