Sunday, May 14, 2023

INSPIRATION FROM LITTLE DETAILS by Andrea Riverview

Hey everyone, it's amazing how little details can inspire you to put together a glam, but fun look. This one all started with a pose.

After looking through the weekend sales, and there are sooooo many, I stumbled on a great pose on the District69 page. A shop called [piXit] had this pose pack called Elle, with eight poses and cigarette holder prop. Bingo -- Jessica Rabbit.

Then I remembered a red gown in my inventory from Glitzz called Olivia (in red) -- perfectly low cut, and with gloves. Being nuts about details, I had to go back to get the Burgundy set, for the Jessica Burgundy gloves. I know, I know, but that's detail.

I had the hair from WINGSDG, the ES0308 set for blondes and reds, with many tints and a style HUD. Jessica was coming alive.

The makeup came from the basic Lelutka HUD, with HD settings. I used the bright red lips and smokey eyeshadow. The HUD also has a bunch of facial animations. I used the "Forward" anim for a sultry look.

And another small detail, that sets the look, is a beauty mark from a set at WoW skins. People way smarter than me could probably do their own, but I'm more of the "see it, buy it" crowd.


[piXit] Mainstore

Inworld: Fashion Boulevard II (71,93,1128)


Glitzz & Domina Mainstore

Inworld: Glitzz (189,182,403)


WINGSDG-HAIR

Inworld: The Sign (209,142,22)


WoW Skins

Inworld: Longwood (58,185,1602)

No comments:

Post a Comment