Saturday, May 13, 2023

ONE SHADE OF GRAY by Susy Morpork


Top and bralette

Both from the same set by Lunar..... Vivi. . If you can get the mega pac do so as it also has leggings .. This pac is one i use a lot as it gives me so many combinations and the top and sweater go with so much .


Skirt

very old Mini from Maitreys


Stockings

Ciri Cuban heel stockings by Erattic Love these hose.


Shoes

Yvette by N-core an old shoe but a good style.

( be warned they are not rigged for Maitreya 5.2+ so wont alter foot size if you use a Maitreya body)


My first style card, again I only wear what I like and i know it wont suit everyones taste but if any of the links are helpful have fun. Ohh the one shade of grey ..... my eyeshadow

Susy



LM links

Inworld: LE LOOK (119,121,2001)

Inworld: Heels (146,99,27)

Inworld: Lunar and Friends (161,167,19)

Inworld: Maitreya Isle (119,133,23)


No comments:

Post a Comment