Sunday, May 21, 2023

THIRD SHADE OF GREY by Susy Morpork

I wore this to the little black dress party on Wednesday and it created a lot of interest and was more or less told to blog it , so being the good girl (dont you dare cough or choke) I am I will do so.


Dress and hat ( Tux Dress by Rowne)

I adore the sexy formality of this dress , formal as it is a tux but sexy as it is a female take on a male item and shows a lot of flesh as well as leg.

Inworld: Caged Elegance (194,85,22)

The veil is actually a further hat buried in my hair but it again just adds thet little bit of edginess to the outfit

Violetility - cage Veil Fascinator

Marketplace: Violetility-Cage-Veil-Fascinator-Black

The hair is Soiree by Truth

Inworld: Truth (158,27,34)

Was a Vip gift, just to let you know I do often join groups to get gifts .. hayy with the shopping habit i have a girl needs all the help she can get.


Necklace( Vintage Choker by Rowne

I find this choker so versatile and can be used with so many outfits so is well worth the purchase.


Earings ( Lunastra by RAWR!)

Inworld: RAWR (58,195,3501)

These earings have become my basic worn earnings as again they go with everything.


Hose (erratic / ciri pantyhose fishnet medium)

Inworld: LE LOOK (119,121,2001)

teamed with a pair of high Platforms , a short skirt ... welllllllll legs just go on for ever and sure attracts attention .


Shoes( Erica by N-core)

again just adds to the look

Inworld: Heels (146,99,27)


So that is my third shade of grey, I admit I enjoyed putting it together and REALLY enjoyed the attention it created


Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment