Tuesday, April 18, 2023

MY COLLEGE OUTFIT by Jyoti Rane

For a bit of a change I went for a much younger look than I normally wear. I saw someone wearing this little number and thought how cute it looked. Couldn't resist scanning her and seeing who the designer was. Always feel guilty when I scan people, but how else, other than this blog, would I get ideas.

I had not heard of VonFyrsten before but visiting their inworld and MP stores, I am a convert....very reasonable prices, good quality outfits with huds. Couldn't go wrong at L$79.

If you buy the outfit on MP VonFrysten will, in return for a review of the outfit, give you a free one of your choice. Instructions will be provided at the time of purchase and if you need any further help let me know.

Just to let you know this outfit does not look as cute on those of us who are endowed with big girls.

Completed the look with a pair of large heart earrings, cute heels with bobby socks.



Skirt and Cardigan

VonFyrsten 554 My College Outfit

on MP Marketplace: VonFyrsten-554-My-College-Outfit-MAITREYA-Petite-LEGACY-REBORN-GenX-Apparel-Clothes-Woman-Skirt-Belt-Top-Blouse-Cardigan


Hair

Lemon Hairstyle

Doux

On MP Marketplace: DOUX-Lemon-hairstyle-BLOGGER-PACK


Pantyhose/Tights

{Valentine}Yor Pantyhose - Black

Valentine & V-Tech Mainstore, Inworld: Fedora (176,13,23)


Heart Earring

Glitzz & Domina Mainstore, Inworld: Glitzz (122,130,404)


Shoes

Tokyo Girl Keiki Janes

Tokyo.Girl // Main Store, Inworld: Kanojo (128,125,21)


Body

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara Add-on "Petite" V1.0

No comments:

Post a Comment