Tuesday, April 18, 2023

CHAR'S UNDER 10L by Charlene Kitty

Hi everyone its me again Charlenne. Now that Spring is fast approaching and Winter is getting further behind us it appears as though skirts get shorter and shorter. Oh hell this is Second Life, our skirts are always short. Here's another outfit I put together for under 1L. I hope you like what you see.



Omnia Cora Dress on the MP for only 1L. A Fatpack with 10 colors. I can't tell you what that's worth. Mairteya Lara/Petite, Perky, Legacy.

Marketplace: Omnia-Cora-Dress-Fatpack


Caramel Boutique Gift Bow Heels MP for only 0L. Also a Fatpack with 12 color's. Belleza, Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Mairteya, Reborn, Slink and Tonic.

Marketplace: Caramel-Boutique-Gift-Bow-Heels


Body by Maitreya

Head Lelutka Kaya

Hair Stealthic

I recently found Stealthic's hairs and already I love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment