Saturday, June 3, 2023

THE FILTH SHADE OF GREY by Susy Morpork

Well Black is just a dark shade of Grey

This is a continuation/amendment to the previous two shades, a leather look so a bit tougher and away from the softer materials I used in previous two shades Still dressy but slightly more demanding.

Dress (Rowne Moto Dress)

I adore this off the shoulder leather almost a coat dress. It is from Rowne which is a creator you will see i use a lot from , decent textures and detail, the leather textures are not quite as advanced as Avec Toi but still good and they let you create interesting looks

Inworld: Caged Elegance (194,85,22)


Boots(Gos Cuissardes Boots)

I have teamed this dress up with a pair of boots by Gus

I adore the lacing , a good detail but also lets others see my stockings and helps to create a leggy look

Marketplace - Gos by Gospel Voom

I have included the MP store link in this instance although it is not the actual link for the boots

These boots have suficient fit around them so I can use mesh tights underneath with out too much bleed through , there are a couple of bits but as long as you keep the boot colour and the hose colour same it is acceptable.


Hose ( Erratic /ciri- pantyhose fishnet medium)

Inworld: LE LOOK (119,121,2001)

I wear erratic hose a lot as while it is costly it is also well rigged and i can wear it under some boots with out the dreaded bleed through.


Hat ( Poisen Rouge Sweet spell Hat)

Inworld: Poison Rouge (95,223,25)

What can I say ... it is sexy and frivolous and I adore it

In this outfit I have teamed it with Lunastra Earings from RAWR!

Inworld: RAWR (58,195,3501)

and a necklace from Rowne....told you that name will crop up a few times giggle


So that is the fith in my seres of shades of grey hope you enjoy

Susy.

No comments:

Post a Comment