Friday, March 17, 2023

TEXTURE/DETAIL by Rachael Aldrin-Beverly


Texture and detail is the first thing I look for in an outfit. A dress or top can be stylish, maybe show a bit of boobage!, but if the texture doesn't have detail then I usually reject it. It also helps that this outfit is stylish and the colour suits me (I hope).


This is my most favourite outfit. The top is crocheted and if you zoom in then you can see the attention to detail that the designer has displayed when creating it. Of course it can't be worn by itself, I'd be banned from the White Pearl if I did and I wouldn't like that. So I always wear it with a matching bikini top to preserve my modesty.


All items are from Tori Torricelli and are sold separately. The top and bikini is Hera. There is a matching skirt, but I preferred a different skirt to wear it with as I find this one more stylish. I could wear a skirt from a different store but the colour match wouldn't be perfect.



Tori Torricelli - Hera Crochet Cover-up, Latte, Petite

Tori Torricelli - Hera Bikini Top, Latte, Petite

Tori Torricella - Jenna Skirt, C05 Latte


Inworld: BUTTERSCOTCH (126,130,25)



Stockings

The obligatory fishnet stockings are:-

Erratic - Ciri Pantyhose Fishnet, Wide High (Maitreya). I prefer the wider holes and you can buy them for other shaped feet too, but they really set off the feeling of sexiness you get with wearing high heels. They also come with a colour hud so can match most outfits.


Inworld: LE LOOK (175,128,12)



Shoes

KC Yana Heels. I love KC Shoes. They are so cheap and come with a huge choice of colours to match all outfits.


Inworld: Ominious (122,180,24)



Hair

Doux - Circe Hairstyle. This is my current favourite. The colour is amazing and allows me to embrace the ginger. My all time fave for hair though is Magika. The quality of the hair from that store is fantastic. I find Magika is better for a deep red colour.


Doux - Inworld: Secrets (186,155,1361)

Magika - Inworld: Magika (135,128,21)



Accessories


Earrings - Vibing Millie and Vibing Evie

Inworld: Cosmos (187,232,1778)


Finger rings - Livia Kalila Bento Rings (Left & Right)

Inworld: Gauguin (106,198,26)


Necklace - Vobe Diosa Necklace Silver

Inworld: VOBE (141,133,504)


Other Piercings in various places :-) - Ysoral

Inworld: YsoraL (144,111,34)



Avatar Basics


Head - Lelutka, Zora

Inworld: LeLutka (129,128,25)


Body - Maitreya, Lara (Petite)

Inworld: Maitreya Isle (207,165,26)


Skin - Amara Beauty, Body and Head

Inworld: Hell Fire (174,208,22)


Shape - Lucienne Body Styling, Pookie Shape

Inworld: Strawberry Fields (66,226,2502)


Eredita Breast Morphs Height 2, Depth 2 - You have to try this ladies for sexing looking boobs. Finished off with Izzies - Small Breast 09 (smaller tattoo)

Marketplace - Eredita


If you ever want a shopping buddy, give me a shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment