Saturday, March 25, 2023

QUALITY/ADAPTABILITY AND HUDS by Sara Aldrin-Beverly


I always look for quality and adaptability in an outfit. I have loads of dresses and tops with matching skirts or shorts and a selection of flats and heels, depending on my mood. Style is important and if there is a colour hud then perfect :-)


This is my current favourite outfit, I love the style and texture which means it can be worn for both parties and more formal events too.



Dress is Sparkle - Rose from Cynful and has amazing texture, I have it in black as well. Awesome quality so I can see me buying other colours too.

Inworld: Cynful (87,127,24)


Fishnets from Erratic (Ciri) come with a colour hud and make a real difference with this dress and ankle boots.

Inworld: LE LOOK (175,128,12)


Boots are Socialite 3 Height from Blueberry (until recently my favourite store) and can be ankle, knee or thigh length depending on my mood and event. I have the fat pack which means loads of colours as well as a choice of leather or suede look.

Inworld: Lenox and Blueberry (129,163,29)


My hair is Sunrise from Magika, awesome quality and comes with a wide choice of colours, but i do love my brunette just still not sure long or short ?

Inworld: Magika (135,128,2)


Accessories


Diamond nose stud from Punch (i have nipple rings too).

Inworld: Lyrics (172,21,33)


Hair tie bracelets from Izzie with a wide choice of colours and can be worn with casual as well as party outfits.

Inworld: Izzies (114,125,31)


Leather string choker from RealEvil industries comes with a limited choice of colours (really helps if you have neck issues).

Inworld: RealEvil Industries (114,132,24)


Rings are from Livia Anisa Bento and are really great value as they come as a free gift :-).

Inworld: Gauguin (61,192,21)


Avatar Basics


Head - LAQ Bento Leia


Body - Maitreya, Lara (Petite)

Inworld: Maitreya Isle (207,165,26)


Skin - LAQ Hailey


Love the themes at Pearl, gives me even more reason to shop !

No comments:

Post a Comment