Wednesday, March 15, 2023

FORMAL FRIDAY... OFF CENTER by Lee Aulder


PIXEL ART is like all art. It's purpose is to stimulate the SENSES into a FEELING . Fashion here is a deeply personal Thingy For me it allows creativity to swirl around and swim inside my Brain and it delivers a pure moment of Joy inside me .


Understand this... I will always feel whatever it is I am wearing and I doubt seriously that you can find flaws I dont already know about and I wore it anyway LOL just cause I can. Grins Mom always said I was stubborn LOL. However, I adore a place Called The Pearl and its Creator and Team love Theme days and I Love making them happy!!! So.... Formal Fridays...I have to be creative. I dont mentally fit inside a Ball Gown So the answer was: What I call " Friday Formal ...Mostly" (File Name seriously giggles) I also wanted to start us off with a simple idea to use accessories with and feel that effect.


Start


Addams - Trina Neck Jump Suit Black

Inworld: Addams Clothing (215,127,26)


Pure poison - Adrienne Boots

Inworld: Pure Poison District (183,72,21)


EdelStore - woman hair "Jazz" hat

Inworld: Quartz (203,220,22)


Blow-Up - Glasses

Inworld: Isle of Tharen (182,194,24)


GeWunjo Jewelery - (which if ya have not found yet in Life store is amazing)

Inworld: eXxEsS Clothing (59,128,23)


Best parts for me are: It feels formal, Yet slinky ( my feeling) and yet Quirky enough to fit my defiance disorder LOL.


I look forward so much to sharing ideas with yall


Oh Basics:

Catwa head.. Lona

Maitreya Lara Body

Slink Caroway skin


Yes I know my Neck thingy is not good but sticking with it for now LOL just cause I can LOLOLOL

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment